- VCE Westmorland Official Statement
- COVID-19 Updates
- Health and Wellness
- Food Safety
- Food Support
- Housing and Utilities
- Internet Access
- Financial Support
- Youth Home Education Resources
- Adult Home Education Resources
- Free Entertainment
- Specific Populations
- Ways to Help
Rent and Mortgage Relief Program: https://www.governor.virginia.gov/newsroom/all-releases/2020/june/headline-858911-en.html
- Unemployment information can be found at the Virginia Employment Commision.
- Apply for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families with minor children (TANF) here.
- Internal Revenue Service- The deadlines to file and pay federal income taxes have been delayed until July 15, 2020.
- Financial resources put together by the VCE FCE program team: Financial Resources
DISCLAIMER: Commercial products are named in this publication for informational purposes only. Virginia Cooperative Extension does not endorse these products and does not intend discrimination against other products which also may be suitable.